Data is the racer's greatest ally. Without comprehensive data from all of your vehicle's sensors and powertrain controllers, it is difficult, if not impossible, to identify what changes should be made in order to correct problems and improve track times.
The innovators at FAST recognize your need for that all-important drivetrain data and offer the perfect solution in the form of the revolutionary new XFI Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger. This extraordinary new unit functions as both an electronic dashboard and a data logger for vehicles running the FAST XFI Fuel Injection System. Optional accessories, such as the FAST Accelerometer and EGT modules and Dual Sensor Air/Fuel Meter - can all be monitored in combination with XFI-based engine data through the unit's high-speed CAN bus. With its state-of-the art monitoring and data logging capabilities, the XFI Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger can assemble a comprehensive, real-time picture of just what is going on under the hood of your vehicle as it screams down the drag strip.
The XFI Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger features a 6-inch, fully programmable LCD touch screen display and has the ability to display its data in a multitude of scales, units and gauge configurations for your viewing convenience. Its attractive, easy to use and durable backlit display is highly visible and can be user-customized to a wide variety of configurations at the mere touch of a finger or stylus.
Engineered to work with any level of vehicle modification from stock to all-out race, the XFI Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger is able to monitor and display output from a variety of different input sources, including frequency (rpm, wheel speed etc.), analog input and sources that require programmable input parameters such as MAP and MAF.
As a data logger, the unit delivers over 1 hour of data logging time with the standard 2 MB memory module*, and optional memory modules of up to 16 MB are available at the time of purchase. Unlike other data loggers, the XFI Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger does not require immediate data downloads between drag strip runs - all of the data collected over the course of a racing event may simply be stored and then downloaded for analysis at a later time.
Every racer knows that monitoring and recording powertrain data is absolutely critical to correcting tuning problems and improving performance. The XFI Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger delivers that data - allowing you to perform super-accurate powertrain analysis and giving you that ever sought after edge over the competition.
*Example based on 8 analog inputs, 2 speed inputs, and transmission controller and XFI ECU outputs recorded at a rate of 5 samples/second unit is capable of sampling rates of up to 1000 samples/second.
XFI Touch Screen Dash/Data Logger Features
- Dual-function standalone electronic dashboard and data logger
- High resolution, backlit 320 X 240 display can be touch-programmed with fingers or stylus
- Simultaneous monitoring and data logging of up to 25 input channels
- Shift light function can be achieved by flashing the screen at desired RPM points -shift points can also be defined per gear
- Logged data is viewable through display screen, or downloadable via USB into popular Windows? viewing programs
- 8 analog inputs, 2 speed inputs, and programmable input parameters for (MAP, MAF, throttle, coolant, oil temp, etc.)
- Programmable alarms, failure diagnostics, and voltage protection for each logged channel
- 2 PWM outputs can be configured to drive a variety of useful accessories including relays, warninglights, nitrous solenoids, etc.
- Over 1 hour of continuous data logging time* with standard 2 MB memory module
- 2 MB of memory is standard, with 4, 8, and 16 MB memory options available at the time of purchase
- Long list of optional accessories
Feel free to place an order online and use our secure checkout 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Call Us M-F 9am-6pm PST @ (858) 527-2917.