NOTE: Camshaft intake and exhaust valve events are measured at 0.050" tappet lift. The duration figures in the shaded area are taken at 0.050" tappet lift. This is useful to check the cam with a degree wheel during installation. The solid color is advertised duration. For comparison purposes, add intake and exhaust lobe centers and divide by 2 to calculate "camshaft centerline" specification for Ford Racing camshafts.
(1) On EFI engines, performance camshafts work only with mass air induction systems. Will not work with Explorer EEC-V EFI.
(2) Also fits 1994-97 351W with factory roller cam when used with mass air EFI.
(3) Stock 5.0L HO cam advertised specs are 266°/266° duration, 0.444"/0.444" lift.
(4) May require piston modification for piston-to-valve clearance. Valve clearance should be checked.
(5) May require longer pushrods.
(7) Hi-Stall torque converter recommended for automatic trans.
(8) Emissions legal with 5-speed manual trans. E.O. #D-225-16
(9) Great for superchargers. Manual transmission recommended.
(10) Good torque and power up to 6200 RPM. Manual transmission recommended.
(11) Good torque and power up to 6500 RPM. Manual transmission recommended.
(*) Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.