Ford Racing 5.4L Mustang SVT SUPERCHARGED Engine - frpp-m-6007-m54*All items such as water pumps, timing chains, timing chain covers, flywheels, flex plates, ect. can be purchased from Last Call Racing, if needed. On orders of this nature, we recommend calling us for specific applications and details of the build.
For car builders looking for real power, Ford Racing offers the Supercharged 5.4L engine from the 2011-2012 Shelby GT500. The engine is the most powerful in Ford's Mustang production engine line-up and an excellent choice for a high-end street rod or Mustang "retro-mod" project. Its shipped fully dressed and includes engine accessories and supercharger. The lighter aluminum block is reinforced with structural webbing, a unique bulkhead chilled process and incredibly strong six-bolt billet main bearing caps for high-performance durability. Larger oil drainbacks and an integrated windage tray improve oil control in extreme driving conditions.
Note: Does not include vehicle wiring or Powertrain Control Module, works with M-6017-54SC 5.4L supercharged controls packKey Features
- 550 hp @ 6200 RPM,
- 510 lb-ft of torque @ 4250 RPM
- 5.4L modular engine
- Displacement 330 cu. in.
- 3.552 bore x 4.165 in stroke
- Aluminum block with Plasma Transferred Wire Arc (PTWA) cylinder liner coating
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Cracked forged steel I-beam connecting rods
- Forged aluminum pistons
- DOHC cams with roller finger followers
- Aluminum cylinder heads, four valves per cylinder, Intake 37.0 mm, exhaust 32.0 mm
- 8.4:1 compression ratio
- Roots-type Eaton supercharger with integral intercooler
- 60 mm throttle body
- Shipping weight 717lbs
Feel free to place an order online and use our secure checkout or call our sales order line open 24 hours a day at (877) 498-1118.