is the hallmark of the Maximum Grip Box. This quantum leap forward in technology was originally developed for street-driven
Mustangs, yet with only a few minor parts substitutions is used on many winning racecars
- Huge increase in cornering grip and straight-line traction.
- Handling balance is tunable.
- Increased stability.
- Ride height is adjustable to suit your preference.
- Quicker steering response.
- Nosedive while braking is greatly reduced.
- Body roll during cornering is greatly reduced.
- Chassis rigidity is significantly increased.
- Firm, yet good ride quality, as is expected of a performance car.
1979-86 Mustangs can be fitted with a customized Maximum Grip Box. See the GB-1
below for ordering details.
and technical information
, scroll down to find your vehicle, and click on the link.