MMR-325CID - MMR 4.6 Race 325 Cubic Inch, 5.3 Liter Stroker Mod 1400 (up to 1400HP) 2V, 3V or 4V*All items such as water pumps, timing chains, timing chain covers, flywheels, flex plates, ect. can be purchased from Last Call Racing, if needed. On orders of this nature, we recommend calling us for specific applications and details of the build.
- Brand New FORD RACING BIG BORE ALUMINUM BLOCK, torque plate bored and honed, this is a block designed specifically by ford for 3.700 Bore. THIS IS NOT A TEKSID BLOCK THAT HAS BEEN MACHINED AND SLEEVED, MMR DOES NOT SELL OR RECOMMEND THIS DUE TO HEAD GASKET SEALING ISSUES AND WATER LEAKING BETWEEN THE SLEEVES AND INTO THE OIL!!!
- New 4340 Forged MMR STROKER Crankshaft, includes additional heat treat w/micro polished journals at no extra charge
- New 4340 Manley Pro-series Billet Rods w/ARP 2000 Rod bolts (These US made rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring you the finest I-beam rod available for your 4.6
- New Forged MMR/Manley or Diamond Custom pistons 3.700 Bore size (High or low compression)
- Speed Pro file fit rings (precision file fit to your application, nitrous, blower, turbo or N/A)
- Federal Mogul Competition series heat treated Rod and Main bearings
- ARP main stud kit for maintaining correct cap location under the hardest of loads
- Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available, Pre-Lubricated with Royal Purple Assembly Lube and spin tested. Lastly 3 technicians sign off on your new engine prior to packaging and crating.
(please call as these make it a specialty order)
- Coated Pistons (ceramic dome/teflon skirt) +$399.99
- Upgrade to MMR block side bolts (recommended for 500+ HP) +$44.99
- MMR Street/Racing Oil Pump (highly recommended) +$179.99
- Cometic 3.700 Bore Head Gaskets +$249.99
- ARP Headstuds +$269.99
- MMR windage tray and hardware kit (+15HP) +$129.99
Due to the custom nature of MMR shortblocks ALL customers paying with a credit card will be billed when the order is placed (prior to engine assembly and shipping), All MMR shortblocks are non-refundable regardless if the item has shipped or not.