MMR-900 - MMR 4.6 Street Mod 900 (up to 900HP) 2V, 3V or 4V*All items such as water pumps, timing chains, timing chain covers, flywheels, flex plates, ect. can be purchased from Last Call Racing, if needed. On orders of this nature, we recommend calling us for specific applications and details of the build.
- Brand New Cast Iron 2004 Cobra Block, torque plate bored and honed
- New 4340 Forged 3.543 stroke Cobra Crankshaft w/micro polished journals at no extra charge
- New 4340 5.933 Manley H-beam Rods w/ARP rod bolts ( These US made rods are shotpeened, magnafluxed and weight matched to bring you the finest H-beam rod available for your 4.6)
- New Forged Manley pistons 3.552 Bore size (High or low compression)
- Speed Pro file fit rings (precision file fit to your application, nitrous, blower, turbo or N/A)
- Speed Pro/Federal Mogul or Clevite Tri-metal Rod and ACL Performance Main bearings
- Complete Pro Assembly and Balancing for the smoothest, highest revving shortblock available,Pre-Lubricated with Royal Purple Assembly Lube and spin tested. Lastly 3 technicians sign off on your new engine prior to packaging and crating.
(please call as these make it a specialty order)
- NEW Ford Racing BOSS 302 Cast iron Block +$1999.99 (increases engine size to 5.0)
- Coated Pistons (ceramic dome/teflon skirt) +$399.99
- Brand New Current production Aluminum Block +$799 (Not recommended for over 950 HP)
- ARP 2000 Rod Bolt Upgrade (recommended for 900+HP) +$99.99
- Upgrade to MMR block side bolts (recommended for 500+ HP) +$44.99
- ARP Mainstuds (recommended for 600+HP) +$169.99
- MMR Street/Racing Oil Pump (highly recommended) +$179.99
- MMR/Felpro Extreme Duty Headgaskets +$169.99
- ARP Headstuds +$269.99
- MMR windage tray and hardware kit (+15HP) +$129.99
Due to the custom nature of MMR shortblocks ALL customers paying with a credit card will be billed when the order is placed (prior to engine assembly and shipping), All MMR shortblocks are non-refundable regardless if the item has shipped or not.