The Model AT extinguisher is an automatic, thermally activated extinguisher that can be used in many different types of applications. This extinguisher is designed for fuel cell areas, engine bays, enclosed power units, electrical generating compartments and anywhere automatic protection is needed. The Model AT does not require any electrical power so the area in which it is installed is protected 24 hours a day. The thermal sensor is a unique design that is very small and acts as the discharge nozzle. To prevent damage to the thermal discharge head, the sensor has a rugged guard. The sensor can be located directly on the head of the Model AT or can be located on a flexible discharge line. All Model AT cylinders are DOT approved and can be recharged. The optional pressure switch can be used to electrically monitor the internal pressure and give a remote discharge indication or to interrupt an electrical circuit. The extinguisher uses Halon 1211 or DuPont FE36 extinguishing agent depending on the application. The extinguisher is supplied with a mounting bracket's and clamps that make installing the unit very easy.
- Fast temperature response.
- Selectable temperature settings (135, 155, 175, 200, 286, 360 and 500 Degrees F)
- Rugged thermal sensor with guard. view photo
- High pressure DOT approved cylinders in 3, 5 and 10 pound sizes.
- SFI 17.1 certified.
- Electrical circuit interrupting pressure switch.
- Discharge line lengths for remote sensor.
- Halon 1211 or DuPont FE36 extinguishing agents.