AutoEnginuity's ScanTool is a hardware and software combination for Windows-based PCs and Laptops.
AutoEnginuity's Scan Tool
AutoEnginuity's ScanTool was designed to be as easy to learn—as it is powerful. ScanTool comes with an automated installation process, a complete and comprehensive User Guide, and an easy-to-use interface. You won't have to spend valuable time learning another piece of software, you can focus on what's important—servicing the vehicle.
Our newly updated connector comes with our latest software release. Including new features such as save and print DTC and IM/Mode 6 data, playback, savable configurations, and translated Mode 6 data. Independent service shops and emissions training centers will enjoy being able to print DTC and IM/Mode 6 data for their customers. As with all our software updates--it's free!
Having trouble finding an intermittent issue? Data logging can be done in two different formats: 1) XML for browsers; and 2) CSV for spreadsheets. With our proprietary logging methods you can log up to nine sensors with 1ms of accuracy. Whether you logged in XML or CSV, you have the ability to playback and view your logs offline.
With AutoEnginuity's ScanTool you have the ability to view all 11 of the inspection/maintenance system tests. These system tests can also be used to determine if the work performed fixed the problem or whether the vehicle will pass your local OBD-II-based emissions tests. Should a system test fail, you can see individual component results (Mode 6) fully translated and the data results scaled per the manufacturer's own specifications.
ScanTool gives you the ability to completely configure each indiviual sensor's sampling rate, ranges, alertible audio trigger points, units, and scaling value. Now tuners won't have to export their data to a spreadsheet to convert real-time data from A/D counts to Vs or back again. Simply change the scaling value. Once you have your sensors completely configured, save the whole vehicle configuration. With a double-click of the saved vehicle configuration you can launch the ScanTool, connect to the vehicle, and restore the user-interface as when you left it last.
It's important to have the right tools for the job. Don't waste your time with tools that require you to look-up codes in a book, that can't display the data in graphs, and aren't capable of being configured or updated. With AutoEnginuity's ScanTool you will have full diagnostic code descriptions displayed, visually preview live sensor data in three convenient formats, and enjoy the ability to configure and update your ScanTool as vehicle manufacturer's interfaces change. Buy the one tool that will help you diagnose all your OBD-II compliant vehicles, buy AutoEnginuity's ScanTool.What AutoEnginuity's ScanTool can do:
- Read Stored and Pending P, U, B, C Trouble Codes (including 50,000+ manufacturer specific codes)
- Read and clear Freeze Frame dataGrid, Graph and Gauge
- Clear the Check Engine or Service Engine Soon indicator
- View live vehicle sensors in a meter, graph, and gauge format
- View oxygen sensor live data and test results
- View all 11 Inspection/Maintenance systems and Mode 6 data.
- Unlimited logging of live vehicle sensors in XML or CSV (1ms logging accuracy).
- Playback your datalogs for offline analysis.
- Run and query specific component and system tests. Support for generic and enhanced bi-directional tests.
- Configure your sensors' ranges, scaling value, audible alert triggers, units, and sampling rate.
- Savable configurations. Set up the interface to suit your preferences and save it so you never have to do it again.
- Read the ECM ID, calibration, and calibration verification IDs from all reporting ECMs.
- View generic and manufacturer enhanced data on the same tool
- Configure the interface to suit your preferences
- Supports: 1996 and newer passenger vehicles whether it be domestic, Asian, or European.
SAE interfaces: J1850 (PWM and VPM), ISO-9141-2, ISO-14230 [KWP2000], and CAN [11Bit and 29Bit]
The ScanTool package consists of:
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 8.0 / 8.1 operating system
- 100 MB of free drive space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
- 100 MB of memory
- 2 USB Ports - USB 2.0 support is required for operation. USB 2.0 is built-into Windows 2000 and later.
- AutoEnginuity's software
- AutoEnginuity's OBD-II vehicle interface
- USB 2.0 interface and cable
- User Guide
- Quick Installation Guide
Feel free to place an order online and use our secure checkout 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Call Us M-F 9am-6pm PST @ (858) 527-2917.